Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 63

Thread: USC gettin that

  1. #41
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: USC gettin that

    Give me Auburn, Florida, Georgia, LSU, or (as bad as I hate to say it) Bama and I'll take any of em against anyone else...that includes Oklahoma, USC, Missouri, or anyone else out there they want to try to build up.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #42
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: USC gettin that

    I dont know if I would say they could play in all 3 of those Bowl games but more than likely 2 fo sho. The only reason it will be hard to do so is bc of playing eachother all season. Most of, if not all the losses from the big SEC teams this year(UF,UGA,Bama,LSU,AU) will come from eachother.
    "Why so serious?"

  3. #43
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: USC gettin that

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Give me Auburn, Florida, Georgia, LSU, or (as bad as I hate to say it) Bama and I'll take any of em against anyone else...that includes Oklahoma, USC, Missouri, or anyone else out there they want to try to build up.</div></div>



    AU? A little biased huh?

  4. #44
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: USC gettin that

    If the winner of the SEC Championship goes to the national title game, the loser will go to the Sugar...and out of those 5 there will be 3 marquee names to vie for an at-large bid...it wouldn't shock me a bit..the ACC is way down, the Big Least sucks a$$, the best team in the PAC 10 can't beat Oregon St., there's only 3 teams in the Big 12 worth even mentioning, the Big 10 has Wisconsin..and that's about it even though OSU will get coddled by the BCS...I mean really, the rest of the conferences will get their tie in, and I think that will be all. BYU gets the Fiesta if they are undefeated against the big 12 champ or an at large if Oklahoma is undefeated, PAC 10 and Big 10 to the Rose, SEC to the sugar and ACC to the orange...that still leaves 3 at large bids not including the 2 playing for the National Championship. So out of a total of 10 slots, conference champions are guaranteed to take up 5 of em. Even if BYU gets in that leaves 4 at large bids..I think the SEC can easily have one in the National Championship and have another grab one of the 3 remaining at large bids in addition to the Sugar.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #45
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: USC gettin that

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Give me Auburn, Florida, Georgia, LSU, or (as bad as I hate to say it) Bama and I'll take any of em against anyone else...that includes Oklahoma, USC, Missouri, or anyone else out there they want to try to build up.</div></div>



    AU? A little biased huh? </div></div>
    It's not like LSU wore AU out...they were lucky to get out with a W even though they were ranked 4 spots higher. AU is easily in the top 10 teams in the country.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #46
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: USC gettin that

    Not saying they arent. But OU would beat them imo.

  7. #47
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: USC gettin that

    I never said they wouldn't...but OU hasn't played anyone worth mentioning as of yet..and we know that AU is on the same plain with LSU and the rest of the SEC elite. Once OU plays a team with a D, we'll know a lil about them. But, I'd take my chances with any of the SEC teams I mentioned vs. Oklahoma.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #48
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: USC gettin that

    the loser dont have to go to no bcs bowl game remember last year UGA went to the sugar bowl and UT went to some crap bowl
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  9. #49
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: USC gettin that

    While that's true, UT didn't exactly belong in the SEC Championship...9 times out of 10, I'd bet the loser of that game will get the nod to the Sugar if the winner plays for the National Championship IMO.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  10. #50
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: USC gettin that

    yeah i would say the only reason UGA got the invite was cause they were hot plus they only had 2 loses and that made UT 3
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •